Career opportunities at Amazon Web Services Philippines, Inc. (AWS)
Amazon Web Services Philippines is the place where innovation, risk and ideas are celebrated. We are builders, we try new things and imagine big dreams. It’s still day one for us, and we’re looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and actors. Join us and work with the latest cloud technologies that enable our customers to adopt cloud-based solutions.
AWS needs a senior solutions architect. This position is ideal for applicants with a background in multiple technology fields.
POSITION: SENIOR SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
• Collaborate with customers, partners and other AWS teams to design architectures, proofs of concepts or demonstrations of our platform that operate from the customer’s business needs and accelerate adoption of the appropriate AWS technology;
• Shape and design solutions covering a wide range of areas, from the migration of core business applications to the use of AI / ML and IoT, among others;
• Ensure that short-term technology decisions are aligned with AWS long-term goals;
• Participate in education, sharing of good practices, presentation at events, writing white papers, blogs and facilitating workshops; and
• Shape the direction of AWS products and services and gather customer feedback while collaborating with AWS engineering and service teams.
• Graduate certificate in related industry;
• Professional certifications / accreditation of several technological fields are essential;
• In-depth understanding of technology areas (ie software development, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data and analytics);
• Can create proofs of concepts, demos and / or scripts from scratch or using reusable components;
• Can lead a complex technical project, which may require the participation of other teams to deliver it.
All inquiries will be processed online by following the steps below:
Apply online at www.amazon.jobs.
The location parameter must be “Philippines”
Click on the ‘Filter’ tab
Choose “Finance & Global Business Services” Choose “Human Resources” Choose “Solutions Architect” in the Job Category section in the Job Category section.
The candidate (s) must create, submit and access the online assessment to continue and complete the online application process
A recruiter will contact you once your application has been marked as complete
Equal opportunity means that we are committed to treating all applicants and employees equally by eliminating discrimination based on color, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender , gender identity, gender change, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age, union membership, or due to part-time or fixed-term work related to – Recruitment, Training and development, Promotions, Evaluations, Remuneration and benefits, Employment in general.