How to fix “Safari cannot find a server” problem on iPhone
This tutorial is for how to fix “Safari cannot find a server” problem on iPhone. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to fix “Safari cannot find a server” problem on iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to fix “Safari can’t find server” problem on iPhone
No matter which iPhone model is facing Safari error while connecting to iPhone server, the solutions we have mentioned in this guide apply to any iPhone model. IPhone’s default Safari browser often fails to load certain web pages for various reasons, which you will learn about at the end of this article. Safari browser is the first preference for most iPhone users. There are several ways to fix the common Safari error, and you can also try using your favorite browser without any issues.
Check your internet connection and signal
Before performing any repair process, make sure that this error is not caused by your ignorance.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a strong Wi-Fi network.
- Switch to your mobile data if it takes a week for the Wi-Fi signal to connect.
- Check if your iPhone is not in airplane mode.
Make sure you enter the correct url
Take a look at the URL field to see if you entered the web address correctly. Even a letter error is enough to send your web request to the country out of nowhere.
Clear Safari cache and web data
Why does my safari say Unable to connect to the server? Cache and web data stored on your Safari can prevent Safari from finding the server and opening the page. To resolve this issue, you can easily clear Safari cache and website data by following these steps.
- Open Settings, then scroll down to Safari. Play it.
- After that, tap on “Clear history and website data”. Note that any saved Safari IDs or passwords will also be erased.
Change DNS settings
If the DNS server is not reliable to load a webpage, you may get errors like Safari cannot connect to iPhone server because the address is not valid. You can follow the steps below to change your DNS server settings and eliminate this error.
- Go to Settings, then Wi-Fi and tap the “i” icon next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Touch Configure DNS and select Manual.
- Tap Add Server to add the 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 Google DNS server.
- Make sure to press Save to save your changes.
Repair iOS to Fix “Safari Cannot Find Server” Error on iPhone
Since Safari comes with the operating system. Sometimes if your iPhone’s operating system crashes, it also affects the software that comes with it. In this case, you can easily fix Safari server error by repairing your iPhone operating system with iOS system repair software – ReiBoot. It is able to fix more than 50 kinds of iOS system issues without data loss including iPhone recovery mode, iPhone frozen, iPhone not charging, etc. Here’s how to effectively troubleshoot Safari with ReiBoot.
- Run Tenorshare ReiBoot after installation. Connect your iOS device to the computer and click “Start” on the main interface.
- Once Tenorshare ReiBoot detects your device, check and click âStandard Repairâ to start downloading the software package.
- Once downloaded, click âStart Standard Repairâ to repair iOS. After the repair process, your iPhone will boot normally.
Final words: How to fix “Safari cannot find a server” problem on iPhone
hope you will understand this item How to fix “Safari cannot find a server” problem on iPhone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.