Secret cameras included in Canadian shopping center directories –
Please note that Charney intends to launch a class action lawsuit on behalf of 5 million people whose facial images were captured by secret cameras in Canada’s largest shopping malls. If you are interested in participating, please contact us at [emailÂ protected] or (416) 964-7950.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada recently determined that Cadillac Fairview engaged in the collection and use of biometric personal information without the knowledge or consent of the individuals whose data was obtained.
If you were in one of the following shopping centers between May 31, 2018 and July 31, 2018, and you have viewed / used any of the shopping center directories, your biometric information may have been taken and stored without your knowledge . compensation.
- CF Market Mall (Calgary, Alberta)
- CF Chinook Center (Calgary, Alberta)
- CF Richmond Center (Richmond, BC)
- CF Pacific Center (Vancouver, BC)
- CF Polo Park (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- CF Lime Ridge Shopping Center (Hamilton, Ontario)
- CF Toronto Eaton Center (Toronto, Ontario)
- CF Sherway Gardens (Toronto, Ontario)
- CF Fairview Shopping Center (Toronto, Ontario)
- CF Markville Shopping Center (Markham, Ontario)
- CF Galeries d’Anjou (Montreal, Quebec)
- CF Carrefour Laval (Laval, Quebec)
If you are interested in being a complainant in the proceeding, please contact us at [emailÂ protected]