Top 6 Best Node.JS Frameworks for Web Applications in 2021
In this age of digitalization, most of the companies are connecting not only to provide the best services in the market, but also to match the market trend with the competitors. Thus, the need for the Node.JS web application development framework has arisen in order to meet all the enterprise web application needs in 2021.
What is Node.JS?
Developing Node.js web applications is extremely fast in code execution. Applications never buffer any data and are released under the MIT license. It uses a threaded program, and therefore the same program can provide service to a much larger number of requests than conventional servers like Apache HTTP Server.
TYPES OF NODE.JS FRAMES
In recent years, due to the huge demand for web applications, Node.JS has become one of the most common languages, thus increasing the recruitment of Node.JS developers by web application development companies.
With the rapid emergence of the market, there is a huge growth in advanced technologies and software, which makes the hiring of a Node.Js developer a need for the organization, which would boost the web application. and would make the results great for the organization.
As we know there are several frameworks under Node.Js, but in this blog I would like to highlight the six best Node.JS frameworks for web applications in 2021.
Express is the # 1 choice for developers because it is loved and used by 73% of developers when it comes to tackling the most common Node.JS frameworks.
It is one of the dynamic Node.JS platform which allows developers to change the appearance of the application with ease and freedom. Therefore, since it is lightweight, it is extremely simple and can guide servers and routers. Additionally, for single page web apps, blogs, or public HTTP APIs, this framework may be your first choice.
Benefits of Express
- Provide support for several extensions and plugins to increase its capabilities
- Seamless data integration
- A clear learning curve for developers who are already familiar with Node.JS
- URL-based and HTTP-based routing system
- Robust, fully adjustable and modular frame
- Comes with MVC, which allows you to develop centric applications
- Supports over 14 model engines and delivers great results
Koa is another large Node.JS server side platform that helps you style and build a server side application to handle errors with the best performance. This architecture provides so-called generators that help prevent callbacks and constructively normalize node faults.
With Koa, you can manage different types of content with the same URL, such as translating a page, personalizing content on an eCommerce website, managing image formats, and more. It has no middleware at its core and offers an elegant suite of techniques that make it easy and enjoyable for developers.
Benefits of the Koa
- Koa.JS offers a high degree of software customization.
- ES6 generator availability helps developers prevent callback calls
- A lightweight framework that gradually improves the efficiency of the software.
- Ensure a modular approach to the simple creation of dynamic web applications.
Socket.io is a full-stack platform that uses many programming languages. It provides a simple and clear API that quickly interacts with virtually any service in tune. With its excellent development speed and durability, developers are very happy with this architecture.
It has always been very difficult to write a chat app with common stacks of web apps like LAMP (PHP). to overcome Socket.io includes querying for changes on the server, tracking timestamps, and many more.
Benefits of Socket.io
- Real-time analysis offer
- Binary streaming and fast socket management
- Ability to customize web socket URL routing
- Automatic error identification and correction
Hapi is a freely accessible web application platform and an open source platform. Since the platform is stable and rich in security aspects, it is known to build proxy servers, REST APIs, and other desktop applications. It has a sumptuous collection of built-in plugins, so you don’t have to think about using unauthorized middleware.
The simple idea for designing this system is to have a great team running many projects simultaneously with fantastic implementation resources. Plus, it has a wide variety of built-in extensions, so you don’t have to think about using unauthorized middleware.
Benefits of Hapi
- Provide recycled modules with extended support.
- Offers support for awesome plugins.
- Excellent arrangement for large and dispersed teams.
Benefits of Nest
- Provide CLI for flexible system and features
- Flat learning curve
- FRP to automate dynamic graphical user interfaces (e.g. games, robotics)
- High front-end compatibility for modular angular architecture for absolute production versatility
- Provide dedicated setup for all forms of device review
Meteor is a comprehensive Node.JS platform that helps developers build applications for web and mobile applications in real time to ensure flawless operations, as it uses a single API for front-end and back-end development. end. Meteor is a strong Node.JS framework, so unlike Express Platform, it offers a robust web application building process.
Benefits of Meteor
- The same code to support multiple platforms increases the development performance of the software production company.
- Fewer coding criteria for web and mobile devices
- Simple to combine, like Angular, React, Vue, and more with other programming languages.
- For ultimate application results, a lightweight architecture
In a nutshell, it can be said that the main advantage of a chat application server using Node.JS allows developers to scale the software in both horizontal and vertical directions. Through the inclusion of additional nodes to the current structure, systems can be scaled horizontally.
Getting started with Node.JS at run time is much easier for them. So if you are one of the app developers in India, now is the time to consider migrating to Node.JS as this is where the immediate future lies as it would allow both organizations to save valuable time and money.